At the end of the training, the participant will be able to apply the following skills:
- DiziScop Startup
- Creating a project / Opening an existing project
- Communication with an equipment
- Use of the different acquisition start-up modes
- Navigation, formatting, exploitation and analysis of collected signals
- Creation of compound variables
- Saving and using a reference cycle (Kilometer Zero*).
- Using the camera module
* The objective of the training is not to realize a complete KM0 (Kilometre Zero) but to understand how it works, in order to exploit an existing KM0.